Thursday, May 27, 2010

work.....2

i dun want do lerr....

tis is my final decision with my 4 day work.
y?
not i childish o no patience.
but i really cant tahan my boss.
he do things vry vry messy, n wat he ask me to do also vry messy .
want me do tis n suddenly ask me do another thing,
wat can i do? u r boss...i just do,
den after that,i do wat he want me do "tat" juz now den ask done "tis" o not?
i just onli 1 person v 2 hand.
i do some clerk thing too,
cox juz only my pc can on9
so i nid accept mail,download file,send mail,print mail.....n also do my thing,y want me d
n they want me do fast.
i already mention that i may dunno how to do printing's things,nid ppl teach.den he say he will teach,
after that juz noe to order not teach!
artwork's detail also didnt giv me such as font size,measurement,.....
juz ask me to do as the example...
is ok, but the result is i nid to redo,redo n redo....
o change thr change here,send n receive,convert file...
must same v the sample he giv
tat font to used must be give me,how i make the font as same?
i juz try try ,find look like one,
but they dun want,lack of discuss v customer,
1 time,cox i really cant make tat word in same thickness but shape is same,
they dun want,ask other company(his bro company,they do together b4,but now they open themself)'s designer do la,
waste time.call the customer,i ask for it,den customer said,no nid to exact same de,almost just ok!
see,if can call o contact v customer early,den can submit to print dy!
they many of artwork due to deadline tat customer gave b4,
so they nid fast,but not i dun want make fast!
i not full of exp in tis field,and work quite diff v we do assignment,especially printing's thing
during assignment v all give printing shop do, so i nid learn,but nobody can teach me.
i learn myself,call my frens those r senior designer, search at google...do such thing nid time
how can i faster?
and,boss always disturb me during i rush a artwork for him
suddenly ask me do another thing,another artwork,
suddenly want tis 1st,suddenly want tat 1st,
o print sth,send mail la,check mail la....
wat a funny thing tis afternoon,
customer want show him pic thought we?
b site,so he use the pc,
he ask customer check mail ,help him download file n print....
walao yeh...if i m the customer i sure scold him!
i stand beside,b quite...cox tat is business not mine.
furthermore,
another case i cant tahan.
his wife sit at my right side ,n boss at leftside,
she ask me do (1),n boss want me do (2) which 1 i nid to do 1st?
ok,they argue...den i at the center...haiz,waste time...
finally, they decided dy,den during i doing (1),boss suddenly ask me check mail la,
o he want change things la,den want stop all work n listen him...
sometime want me open tat file....i noe,i noe,inoe!!!
i not stupid!!ad got sample on his hand wat he draw o wat he want to change just mention thr
i can understand!
want me stop n open here open thr i will slow my work,den after tat, u want me rush n rush n rush!
sometime he will sit thr n see wat i do,
but cant quite when he see,
"yaya,correct,u copy tis,put thr...no,no,no...tis 1....."
i gonna crazy!!!!!i noe wat i do, n u dont noe how to use can be quite?
o u tell me situation,cox he saw me cant do wat he said he will say,no...no...no...change,change,i noe,(say when i trying to do...n want me change immediately)
but i dunno how,i not pro in AI n PS.wat i nid is "situation" v my software,not ur mouth say change den change!
oh...my god!i gonna crazy!
ask for those designer,izzit designer work should like tis?

No comments:

Post a Comment