Sunday, October 10, 2010

a happy weekend!



today 10.10.10 is hanz's friends --Pristine's Marriage registration

i regconize pristine at FB,juz know that she is hanz's best friend during secondary school,
and she very pretty...and sometimes i will comment n chat at FB with her...that all.i never meet her b4...this is our 1st meet!
Feel shy to join her party,cox not vry friend ma....and not regconize others friends,i juz know that all are my hubby's secondary friends!
But the final decision of me is "join!"
Because pristine ask me to join not 1 time only,she keep asking,so if i refuse i will feel guilty.
and my hubby also hope me can go and recognize his friends,
i think is turn me i also hope that my friends can recognize my bf,and bf also know my friends.
Actually i worry that i cant join others as well,
i don't know when i start like this,
i very friendly and like to make friends before,
but after i go college and came back jb i "changed!"
Everyone ask me look for my friends during weekend or go yam cha,
but my working hour not stable,sometimes will OT till late,
after work i lazy to go out and dont want to do anythings at home,juz sit there,online~
recently friends got asking to go out, but what the result in the final?
just because of i cant match their time so cant make it the appoinment with them,but i really cant understand why this friend can said like this!how many long time ago we didnt gather,
we didnt keep in touch with others during our daily life,sometimes i really felt that i still got secondary friends?
why so long already,still want like this?
we r not secondary already,we growth up and we are adult already,
why a friend you didnt see her long time and a chance to meet but you still want to said bad words about her?should i really trust my friends and always look for them?
this is the reason why i keep myself alone at jb!


I envy that my cousin and hubby ,everytime they come back their friends sure looks for them....
and long time ago but they keep contact each others
today i met his friends,really different if compare with my secondary friends,
they really friendly,they active to talk with me,althought i present that "talk less"
they wont care so much what you said,you hurt him,he hurt back you,wont like "fake smile" or "seperate gang" .....nice to meet them!Is a very happy and sastified weekend tat my hubby gave!
thx! I love u....we must keep holding our hands untill the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment