Friday, September 10, 2010

hari raya holidays

10 sep-12sep raya holiday! i m so excided with this comming holiday!
but why?
where i plan to go?what I plan to do?what event that will happening?
the answer is  "nothiung!"
i just know i want slp late on this 2 day (fri&sat)
i just know i need to meet part time job agent on sat
i just know i go church on sun
so what the different on this holiday?
actually i got plan before,i will plan all the public holiday since i start to work i very appreciate public holiday!i plan to go KL look for my dear,but i go 28aug-31aug 4 day already,
so my dear dun wish i go again,and he also worry,so cancel dy.
I wish to go melaka...but no 1 accompany me...
I wish to go photoshoot....but i dont know where to go at jb!
where i can , what i can do?who can accompany me?
boring~
still got 1 big company's invitation card that boss let me handle cox she want go taiwan next week,
haiz,so stress~
i still no idea to do~

No comments:

Post a Comment